Gary Eyles, Director of Coaching and Player Development
Gary A. Eyles (515-360-5117, firstname.lastname@example.org) is the Director of Coaching for the Ames Soccer Club. He was the first Director of Coaching for the Urbandale Soccer Club for over a decade until he came to Ames in December 2005. Teams under his guidance have over 30 state championships.
Gary's resume includes:
- USSF “A” Coaching License
- USSF National Youth Coaching License
- Lead instructor of USSF D, E, and G licenses for Iowa Soccer Association
- Staff Coach for Region II Girls Olympic Development Program (ODP) 1997-2000
- Iowa Soccer Association, ODP Coach 1994-2000
- Four-year starter at Florida Institute of Technology (B.S., Business Communications, 1991)
- Apprentice-Professional Soccer Player, Bristol Rovers, England 1985-1987
Gary's responsiblities include coaching education and selection, supervision of all soccer programs, supervision of our soccer curriculum, coaching, and final decisions regarding placement of players on teams.
Damien Corrieri, Assistant Director of Coaching
Damien Corrieri (515-451-5151 - email@example.com) is the Assistant Director of Coaching for the Ames Soccer Club. He has been coaching for the club in some capacity for over 6 years.
- USSF National "D" License
- NSCAA Goal Keeping License - Level 1 & 2
- NSCAA National Diploma (Candidate)
- Iowa High School Coaching Authorization
- Coached at Ankeny High School - Girls Soccer - 2012 & 2013
- Coached Iowa State University Womens Club Team - 2012
Damien's responsibilities include coaching club teams, winter training, and summer camps. Damien is also responsible for Development of the ASC in the community, and is tasked with marketing and fundraising duties.