Kohl's American Cup June 8-9, 2013
Join us for the Premier Recreational (Level 3) Soccer Tournament of the Spring!
Come to HYSC in Ames for a weekend of great soccer. This tourname
nt is for recreational teams from U7-U14. U7-U10 teams will play without kept scores, but championships will be held for the U11-U14 teams. We expect more than 100 U7-U14 teams to participate again in this great tournament. All teams are guaranteed a minimum of 3 games. Teams must be registered Level 3 with Iowa Soccer Association. Up to three guest players are allowed. U9-U10 academy teams are eligible in special divisions.
Entries are closed.
ISA Recreational Teams (rosters received by ISA by April 15, 2013)
- Player Cards are required. Cards must be laminated with player's picture. NO CARD = NO PLAY.
- Medical releases required (yours or the ISA release is ok. It does NOT need to be notarized.)
- Team rosters required
- Up to 3 guest players are allowed. Guest players must also be "recreational" (Level 3) players not on IPSL (or similar league) rosters.
All coaches or coordinators must report to the Tournament Director's Site at least 1 hour prior to their first game for the team check-in. You do not need your players to check-in. At Check-in you will present player cards, health releases and roster.
All player cards must be presented to the field marshal and/or referee prior to each game. You will not be required to present your medical release consent forms thereafter unless requested by the Director of Referees or the Tournament Director.
Please note that game lengths may not correspond to your experience during normal league play:
- Under 7 and 8: length of play for all games is two twenty minute halves with a five minute halftime break.
- Under 9 and 10: length of play for all games is two twenty five minute halves with a five minute halftime break.
- Under 11 and 12: length of play for all games is two twenty five minute halves with a five minute halftime break.
- Under 13 and 14: length of play for all games is two thirty minute halves with a five minute halftime break.
Up to 3 Level 3 (recreational) players may be used as guest players. All players on the normal roster are expected to be invited to play. It is in this spirit -- INCLUSION -- that we expect coaches to use the Guest Player Allowance. Guest players don't need to be from your club; they do need to be Level 3 registered players; players who are dual rostered as Level 1 or 2 are not eligible, and players must be currently registered with Iowa Soccer.
While we rely heavily on coaches to police themselves and do the right thing, if Tournament Officials are given information about alleged abuse, we will investigate fully and make appropriate determinations about current and future player, team, and coach eligibility, as well as any results from the current KAC.
Guest players are registered on line with your registration.
2013 Key Links
- Master Field Schedule
- U7-U8 Co-ed
- U7-U8 Girls
- U9-U10 Co-ed
- U9-U10 Girls
- U11-U12 Co-ed
- U11-U12 Girls
- U13-U14 Co-ed (revised June 3)
- U13-U14 Girls
- Tournament Director, Gary Eyles, email@example.com 515-360-5117
- Jenny Wood (Iowa Soccer Association) firstname.lastname@example.org 515.252.6363 or 800.386.4692
2013 Entry Fees
- U7 and U8: $135
- U9 and U10: $165
- U11 and U12: $190
- U13 and U14: $240
- A convenience fee of 1% for e-check or 3% for credit cards is added to the fee.