To Accept Your Team Offer for Fall 2014
- Email Gary Eyles (email@example.com) with a Yes (or No, if appropriate) to the offer.
- Click on the Register Now button on this page. You will be asked to pay a $50 deposit with a scheduled payment for the balance of your registration fees. (See below.)
Information on Financial Assistance is below.
Fall 2014 Tryout Information
Tryout schedules and information are now available. Tryouts will be held June 4-9th. Register by May 15 to save $10 on the tryout fee. Sign up is by registration with the form below.
Sign up to play: U11-U19
U11-U19 teams are formed by a tryout process each June for the following academic year (Fall and Spring seasons), though the Club only fields high school age teams in the Fall. Players may join teams outside of the normal process or at the Spring season by contacting Gary Eyles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-360-5117.
Registration fees for Fall 14 and Spring 15 Seasons are
- U11-U12 $372
- U13-U14 $407
- U15-U19 (Fall only) $452
Each season, there will also be a "team fee" to pay for tournament entry fees and coach travel expenses. These tend to be near $100 per season, depending on the number of tournaments the team enters.
Financial Assistance Available
If you need financial assistance to afford to play soccer with the club, please download our financcial assistance form and be in touch with Andra Reason. Financial assistance form Word PDF. Payment Plan only: Word PDF.
Our Director of Coaching and Player Development, Gary Eyles holds a US Soccer Federation “A” license, a USSF National Youth Coaching License, and is the lead Coaching Instructor for the Iowa Soccer Association. Gary directs coach selection for our teams. Assistant coaches will be parents selected by Gary Eyles. Please contact Gary if you are interested or willing to serve.
Each team will need a coordinator to keep track of things like getting health release forms, making some of the tournament arrangements and so on. A Team Coordinator guide is available. Please let us know if you are interested in helping out in this way.
Playing Time Policies
Playing time is at the discretion of the coach.
- Coaches will try to give fair playing time
- Factors include training/game performance, attendance at training/games, status of the match, number of players.
- If you have concerns regarding your child's playing time, please wait 48 hours before contacting the coach